Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:42 Awake a little too early. Might as well not have slept at all with all the dreaming of Tina Turner, hospital baby snatchings, car chases,etc #
  • 08:17 Made a campsite reservation for best night of the meteor shower (Delia told me about that). Will be FUN! #
  • 10:26 Had bfast in bed, buried myself under heavy blankets & pillows except for small breathing slice, and reclaimed some lost sleep. #
  • 11:51 My reaction to The Dark Knight: tinyurl.com/5kzeq7 #
  • 12:16 Added a couple of things to that blog entry and now I really need to have some lunch. #
  • 13:20 Working on building some promo galleries. Will take a few hours. #
  • 17:55 Working on pricing & setting up "Benefactor Level Memberships" for those who'd like to pay a little (or a lot) extra to join our sites. #
  • 19:42 Just got off phone with wanker. Lots of work to do, but now: delighted to be reading a new (female) member's introduction. #
  • 21:10 LOATHE putting on bra to go to the store. I know you think it'd be sexy to go without, but I'm not comfortable w/them jutting out obscenely. #
  • 00:07 Skipped exercise today & still didn't finish work I wanted to. Need to drop it & go to bed to start tomorrow with a walk. #
  • 00:49 Did some stretching & moving to some new age music. Going to enjoy some Deep Space Nine before we fall asleep. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: