Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:59 Another night of overactive dreaming. Worst part was the doberman attacking me while I was in a sleeping bag wearing a bloody pad. #
  • 11:54 Got the bills in the mail. Now I need to reset our modem & router for fun. Most of our cams will be down while I do that. #
  • 12:31 Confirmed a suspicion that's been driving me batshit. Sweating stinky sweat because I'm stressed out & can't solve this problem myself. #
  • 12:42 Going to eat some breakfast and try not to worry. Serenity prayer, serenity prayer, serenity prayer . . . . #
  • 13:02 Our lights have been flickering a lot lately. Tea (& stress) still brewing. #
  • 13:16 Oops . . . forgot my tea & breakfast while scheming about a trip to the beach. #
  • 14:08 Reservations made for two nights in photogenic room at the beach next week. Need another night or two somewhere else, now. #
  • 16:34 Trying really hard to accomplish a few things. Sorry I am so late replying to emails. IT'S NOT (just) YOU! I promise!! #
  • 17:05 Got around to a few emails that required actual ACTION. I need to get some exercise now for REAL, then we're finally seeing the new Batman. #
  • 21:50 The Dark Knight was amazing, but I won't rush to buy it on DVD like I did Batman Begins. Tragic, of course: Heath Ledger stole the show. #
  • 22:14 FYI: I'm totally sick & tired of this whole trying-to-get-pregnant thing. Doubt I did/will ovulate this cycle. Just want to drop it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: