Friday, July 11, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:24 Woke up a wee bit too early with allergies and a chirping smoke detector. Trying to prioritize things for the day. Chat in 3 hours. #
  • 09:13 Searching old emails to try to figure out why a colleague's site is down. About to eat breakfast & read the local paper. #
  • 10:12 Trying to plan 4 visiting with family next week: conflicting opportunities & stress w/gas prices, family from midwest (don't know Delia's T) #
  • 10:20 Jesus Christ! Now I can't take a shower because I'm waiting for my sister to call back. I *hate* phones & trying to coordinate schedules. #
  • 11:10 Figuring out a place we can rent this month to do fancy photo shoots. Someplace with COLOR on the walls. Think I've decided on a place. #
  • 13:15 Had a nice music-filled (Stone Roses & Ryan Adams) chat with a couple of members. Going to have ramen for lunch now. #
  • 13:56 Was checking out an old camsite's new promo tools. Going to put on my new shoes & get some exercise now. #
  • 14:44 Businesses (like pet-sitting places) with websites that don't post prices (not even ballpark) are FUCKING RETARDED. Would boycott if option. #
  • 15:11 Delia just had a talk with me because I'm acting like an asshole. She didn't say it in so many words, but those are the facts of the matter. #
  • 15:15 I need to get out of the house/more exercise to blow off steam so I don't stomp around the house swearing & feeling pissed. Be back later. #
  • 17:02 Realized part of my asshole problem undoubtedly has something to do with not fucking for over a week. Washed sheets today: that will help. #
  • 17:17 Taking a shower then you (members) will have a 2 hour window to chat with me. Lotioning of my body parts may be involved. #
  • 21:30 Soooooooo sleepy/tired. Watching America's Best Dance Crew & So You Think You Can Dance. Getting sick of these shows (the way they drag). #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: