Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:40 Good morning! Taking the day off so I won't be replying to email or ummm. . . anything! #
  • 11:02 Though shopping is the last thing I want to do, I *need* a new pair of shoes to get in shape & enjoy the summer. So shoe-shopping we go! #
  • 11:05 We are right now trying to figure out ways to dress MORE hillbillyish for our big trip to the bad suburban mall. #
  • 17:18 Took all of my willpower not to buy (charge) a wii today. What we *did* do is go to an oxygen bar. That was our fun experiment for the day. #
  • 21:40 Just back from a walk -- my new shoes are like HEAVEN (except for that tiny rub on my heel . . . ). To the store now for creamer & salsa. #
  • 22:16 Voyeurs: don't be bashful now! Go ahead & email me with compliments on my loud rendition of the "King of the Road". I rock the vocals. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: