Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 14:17 We're home! In time for food, a long nap, and fireworks. Wasn't so bad, even though they had to use four catheters on me. Details later. #
  • 19:30 Trying to wake up but it hurts. 2.5 hours 'til fireworks display. Should I go back to sleep for a bit or force myself to stay awake? #
  • 21:04 Going to wait until after fireworks to post blog entry I just wrote about my intrauterine insemination today. #
  • 23:09 Read about my insemination today: tinyurl.com/5ceooj (only if you want to, of course). #
  • 23:13 Loved the fireworks!! Going to make some noodles and watch some tv before bed now even though I sort of want to stay up and work. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: