Friday, July 4, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:21 Score - was able to make a last minute massage appointment for today AND surprise! They're having a $10 off sale on them. #
  • 11:10 PlayTheNewsGame.com has one up now about the Boing Boing/Violet Blue post deletion thing: tinyurl.com/6xn4lc if you've been following #
  • 12:11 Beautiful heavy rain & more thunder. Loving it. Plotting to shoot a couple more photo sets tonight. Worrying about this & that. #
  • 13:16 The thunder continues to roll here . . . it sounds way better than M-80s for the 4th of July. Been working on promos; about to go 4 massage. #
  • 15:06 Ahhhh, delightful. Glad I got in massage before ovulating. Hope I don't have a week of headaches after this 1. Must drink more water. #
  • 15:33 Going to have some chili and Mad Men for lunch: scrumptious! #
  • 22:03 Been working on site design stuff instead of shooting. Looks like I'm about to ovulate so we have early AM trip to Dr. tomorrow or Saturday. #
  • 22:21 I have to cancel my shows on Saturday because you're not supposed to have sex or some say even orgasms after an intrauterine insemination. #
  • 22:47 I'm a ball of nerves right now: tinyurl.com/687dn9 I fucking DETEST mornings, driving & holidays. #
  • 23:04 I don't know why my housecamz are disconnected; I can't get them to log back in & need to eat/sleep/wring my hands with anxiety. #
  • 00:23 Feeling much better after taking a hot shower. Going to make a concerted effort to peace out myself before hitting the pillows. #
  • 05:04 Dreamt I was at some music festival about to cover "Breakdown" wearing a long white gypsy skirt & had no clue what I was doing. #
  • 05:05 One good thing about waking up after 2 hours of sleep is that you can totally remember your dreams! #
  • 05:27 Major attitude adjustment = listening to Mahalia Jackson in the morning. #
  • 05:34 Going to go in for breeding. Kind of like an animal. An animal with a credit card. Be back later. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: