Friday, May 23, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:00 First thing on the agenda: reprocessing 2 formats of video from last week's update. Need to log out webwhorehq cam for that. #
  • 11:50 Excited about refreshing goals and making new plans. Uploading fixed vids. ATTACKING to-do list with vigor. #
  • 12:16 Adding a bunch of chat sessions & fun events to our google calendar for first week of June. #
  • 13:32 Bought & installed www.flashvideostudio.com so I won't have to rely on 3rd parties to host flash stuff. Fiddling with it now. #
  • 14:16 Hmmmm . . . what to have for lunch. Cereal? Or did I eat the whole box yesterday . . . #
  • 15:26 Reading storage (hard drive) reviews. #
  • 15:49 Took my first dose of clomid (fertility drug). It's time for a shower. #
  • 17:35 Blue screen of death while I'm trying to download music for a new inspiringly sexy & rowdy show mix. #
  • 18:11 Going out for some fresh air. #
  • 19:00 Home again and hungry. Sweaty, too. Getting ready for dinner (which means I sit and/or jump around while Delia prepares dinner). #
  • 19:57 Dinner was delicious! an avocado, cucumber, etc. salad and smoked salmon. Now delighting in reading a confessional email from member. #
  • 20:59 Screaming & swearing at technical problem that I can feel in my GROIN, it's so annoying. Another blog entry FOILED by tech glitch. #
  • 21:14 I'm sleepy as hell; going to pick it back up tomorrow. #
  • 21:29 Cool site of the night: www.toilgirls.com/ (big beautiful pin-ups) #
  • 21:59 Did some stretching and took a call from my sister who is just finding her way around blogger. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: