Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:01 Bad dreams all night long. Dying grandma, swimming underwater trapped by ice above, freaky old houses, etc. Some nice antique dresses though #
  • 10:47 About to put on a scarf. I detest the feeling of air on my neck and shoulders right now. Too early for air to touch me! #
  • 11:35 Taking a break from email to do some exercise. Looking dorky on parlour cam if you're interested, members. #
  • 12:21 GRRRRACK! I don't know WHY my desk cam on housecamz keeps freezing, multiple times a day. I don't have time to fuck w/this shit. #
  • 12:21 Just took a bath and was going to put on lotion but feel I need to reset machine so EVERY camsite sees me. Retarded. My skin is parched! #
  • 12:43 Whatever. That cam is dead to me. DEAD! Need a replacement. Angry at myself that this makes me feel like SCREAMING. #
  • 12:48 I need to make an appointment for pap smear. Complicated by insurance & fertility quest. Annoyed I'm not covered to go to the doctor I love. #
  • 13:49 About to cry. Our health care system is SO GREAT I have to wait 4 weeks+ to get a pap smear & have a new patient visit first. Thanks, ins.! #
  • 15:25 Got one interview-by-email done and am working on a blog entry responding to another email. Having some publishing problems. #
  • 15:47 Observations on pregnant pussy flavor from a fan: tinyurl.com/5g9ruy #
  • 15:51 So done with email. Cleared out a grand total of five from inbox, but that's just going to have to be enough for today. #
  • 17:32 Okay, replied to one more email. Because it's the only person who's admitted to liking my most violent video work. #
  • 17:51 Trying to get substandard webcam driver installed as temporary replacement for the dead cam I pulled today. #
  • 18:03 Temporary new WebWhoreHQ cam view in place for HouseCamz. Nearing dinnertime. I'm taking a break to play LOTR on PS2. #
  • 18:29 Twitter's downage/slowness makes it look like my sites aren't loading/interrupts page load. Don't want to redesign just for that. Twitshit. #
  • 23:20 Wow - Am Idol finale was totally worth watching: really some worthwhile bits this season. Yay George Michael! Yay Davids in underwear! #
  • 23:37 Fucking hell. Driver for temp cam or Firefox update SCREWED UP our most important cam. Have to roll some shit back. WASTE OF MY TIME. #
  • 00:29 OMG -- how awesome are these webcams? tinyurl.com/5njp4c #
  • 01:14 Couldn't resist buying a couple more functional, cute, inexpensive webcams. Can't wait to get them! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: