Friday, May 16, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:47 Woke up early for preg test JUST IN CASE (been 7 weeks since last period). Negative of course. Battling w/machine to recognize ALL cams. #
  • 11:15 Had to grab a little more sleep after breakfast. Worried that biggest video file is not going to finish uploading before we go. #
  • 12:02 Whats' going on: tinyurl.com/62g7jm Now I need to pack. #
  • 13:15 Just recorded my members-only vlog: it's a funny one. At least, I think so. Uploading now, continuing packing. #
  • 17:19 Woohoo! Gorgeous day, great view from our hotel room: cam logged in -- all is lovely! #
  • 18:27 Oops. I forgot I had the audio on the cam on and made a dinner reservation with my legal name, name of hotel and room number. #
  • 18:32 God almighty. I have got to figure out how to dress myself as a lard ass; still haven't grown accustomed to how prominent my fatty parts are #
  • 20:26 Voyeuristically enjoying young lovers on beach; one girl is practically giving a boy a lap dance on a park bench. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: