Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:45 Woke up to music, happy until I discovered our main net connection took a shit at some point last night. Resetting everything now. #
  • 10:02 VOYEURS: in 1 hour / at 11 am check the parlour cam for "shimmy" (belly dance exercise). Now I'm getting ready for breakfast. #
  • 10:08 Rock on! I get to enjoy the sound of a chainsaw next door while I sip my tea and eat my breafkast. I shouldn't complain; lucky to be at home #
  • 10:09 Oooh. Having fun spying on man with mullet & camo pants sawing logs into firewood out in the damp. #
  • 10:31 It's funny how something that starts out annoying, like a man with a chainsaw, becomes a huge turn-on. Love watching a man at work! #
  • 12:10 Exercise: check. Now I need to reset my machine & edit some video. This is going to be hard on a few levels for me but must be done. #
  • 14:30 1st part ("pumping") of video edited. Can't do anything else with that machine while in process. Going to have lunch while encoding. #
  • 18:13 Only 2 more files to process. Finished reading _Parable of the Sower_; loved it! Tripped on cables & almost broke my face; saved self well. #
  • 19:20 Hit a snag; 2 files saved w/frozen video. Took awhile to troubleshoot. Still redoing. Doing laundry & cleaning the toilet now. Gross. #
  • 19:56 Delightful. I just pooped into a clean toilet. Hate the thought of bleach-waters splashing me, though. Vid froze again. When will pain end? #
  • 20:15 Getting ready for some dinner and television. Clearly the video project will take all night or need to be done tomorrow. #
  • 22:06 Gigs of funny? unattractive? charming? video uploading for members which I'll post tomorrow. Yes, it has taken over ten hours to not finish. #
  • 22:09 I've had to reset my two main machines a total of five or six times today. That is lame. LAME! #
  • 22:27 Wow. It's been one thing after another today; now I don't know if our connection is down again or what . . . WHAT?!? Ready to rip whiskers. #
  • 22:28 So. Housecamz won't load for me. Our sites won't load for me. So I guess some shit is just fucked tonight. Sorry folks. #
  • 22:43 Uploadus Interruptus. Going to bed and trying to pretend I don't have technical problems on top of PMS. #
  • 22:51 On a positive note: I thank the people who work hard to keep dirty politicians from wrecking everything: olympicforest.org/178.htm #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: