Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:32 Last night was a night of farts like no other. I had farts sounding like meteor strikes, vomiting elves, tin whistles, & more. The smell! #
  • 08:54 Our entire bedroom is befouled by the stench of my fartfest. Brewing some tea for breakfast. Oooh, just blasted another big fart. #
  • 10:11 Capturing video from a show last week and getting ready for shows today. #
  • 12:15 I need to eat before my show in 45 minutes. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't also develop the urge to poop before showtime. #
  • 14:09 Just had an orgasm, wrapped up my show, got dressed and am out the door to pick up fertility drugs. I am America. #
  • 16:15 Finding mistakes in my last members-only update. I need something to eat before my next show. #
  • 17:39 Could a B Vitamin rescue me from the torture of lethargy? Hope so. #
  • 19:07 Thank you g-spot for just being you. And thank you fresh batteries for making the plastic vibrate against my spongy "power bundle". #
  • 22:31 Sometimes I cannot follow people's bizarrely written trains of weblogged thought. Why do I try? #
  • 23:31 OMG this Speak 'n Spell sim brings back memories: www.speaknspell.co.uk/speaknspell.html (especially on/off). #
  • 23:35 Oh wait, this one is a little better: www.kevinstonge.com/files/speakandspell.swf (sounds not as good, but more functions) #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: