Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:30 Forcing myself to get dressed and leave the house for some exercise and low-key non-verbal human interaction. #
  • 13:49 Dropped off clomid prescription. Mixed feelings about that. Time for me to have some lunch. Assuming PMS is what's making me really sleepy. #
  • 14:21 My appetite is in maximum overdrive; lord deliver unto me a box of ding dongs, burger, a salty potato soup, fried noodles, chocolate cake & #
  • 15:46 Wakefulness is overrated. At least, I feel that way right now. #
  • 18:35 The cool thing about longer days is that when you wake up from a nap IT'S STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE! It's like a second chance. Now to waste it! #
  • 21:33 Watching Enchanted (as I am w/Amy Adams). I guess we'll call today a day off. Going to store for goodies. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: