Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:31 Dream I had: tinyurl.com/6x5llr Feeling like I might need another hour of sleep. #
  • 09:36 Trying to find old posts I made on my dreams pre-new-blogger to add labels to them so all "dreams" posts are labeled. #
  • 10:11 Going to get back into bed with my English Breakfast, some Magic cards, checklists & a pencil to adore my collection. #
  • 12:28 Thoughts on the supposed Jimi Hendrix sex tape? tinyurl.com/69q44v #
  • 13:13 Every time I re-read my blog posts I discover new & stupid ways I've misspelled words. Sooooooo tired of myself making mistakes. #
  • 13:34 Heating up some egg rolls that have been in freezer forever. I suspect they have freezer burn but will waste time/electricity anyway. #
  • 14:21 Those egg rolls were NOT bad! Delicious, in fact. Now I have enough greasy pork energy to start cleaning up our bedroom. For sexytime? #
  • 15:18 Going to Goodwill, etc. to look for cheap furnishings. Because that's the way we roll. Or???? #
  • 16:47 Summer sausage & maple candy for a snack: what could be yummier? #
  • 17:58 Love our new duvet cover! It's a print, though, so might slow down our cams. Might also overstimulate me when I'm trying to read/relax. #
  • 19:22 Heating up some soup with a whole lemon's juice squeezed in; dusting always flares my allergies which sometimes raws me up for worse. #
  • 22:10 Going to try to get to sleep early tonight since I didn't fill my quota last. Oh yeah, and all I want to do is EAT EAT EAT!! #
  • 23:35 I'm so excited about our new blue velvet(ish) curtains & newly redone bed that I feel all cushy and vacation-like; going to enjoy tonight. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: