Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:05 Happily dreamt I got a super positive on a preg test. In real life I haven't even ovulated yet. It's bill-pay/checkbook balancing morning. #
  • 11:29 Okay, before I dive into Quicken I need my luna bar, tea & some booktime. #
  • 12:17 Postponed bfast & went ahead with money stuff first. Tummy is growling but may as well wait for Delia to go to gym b4 I tuck into food. #
  • 12:19 Sometimes (most times?) the layers of networking & web two point oh-ing going on are WAY over my head/too much for me to wade through. #
  • 12:24 I'm starting to wonder how the Trixie in the Speed Racer MOVIE was given the last name of Fontaine (like mine). Not from original. #
  • 12:29 Or is it? How did this happen to me? I chose Fontaine based on Jackie Collins' "The Bitch" lead/protag. #
  • 13:28 How did it get to be this time of day and I still haven't eaten anything? #
  • 14:01 Tea brewing now; going to have to augment belated breakfast with cookies & peanut butter cups plus inspirational reading & list-making. #
  • 15:01 Taking a bath then I NEED to go to doctor's to buy favorite brand of b vitamins (must . . . take . . . mass quantities . . . of b's). #
  • 16:39 Scanning pics for a members-only update. #
  • 19:02 Taking a break from my scanning project to consume the feast Delia has prepared. #
  • 20:02 Back to work! I'm chilly though . . . my shirt is too thin. #
  • 23:27 Uploading photo gallery now; it was labor-intensive with text/memories written for each photo. I hope members will like it. #
  • 00:19 Time to reheat my water bottle for my feet and clamber into bed. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: