Monday, April 14, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:09 Going to putter a little bit then return to bed for some nooky. #
  • 11:52 Mmmmm . . . what a delightful fuck we had! Uh-oh; barely legal myspace hottie continues to remind me he is a "grown man". Tempting . . . #
  • 13:27 Been working on promo stuff and now am considering going to the store to procure delicious deli meats to go with our sprouts & croissants. #
  • 14:35 Just got the most erotically non-sexual email from a helpful inventor providing me scientific advice on staying warm shooting outside. #
  • 14:39 I guess that sounds lame, but this communique is an absolute GEM (and just saying "helpful inventor" makes me happy). #
  • 15:02 I know it's sick & wrong that I eat meat when I can't even bear to kill a spider. But maybe if I tasted roast beef upon killing a spider... #
  • 16:01 Grrr . . . logging cams back into our most unstable spycam plugin. Drives me BATSHIT how often they go down. #
  • 16:06 Sometimes I wonder if people who promote my site try on purpose to select my most unflattering photos to expose to the world. #
  • 18:13 twitpic.com/cmu <- Customized here: www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heroMachine2.asp #
  • 18:42 Wow. I have had two of the most splendid bowel movements of my life today. It's like my whole life is being realigned just by pooping. #
  • 19:04 Is it my imagination or did I used to be capable of writing coherently without taking ten years? Am I getting stupider or less confident? #
  • 20:51 Been working on a blog draft. Now we're eating dinner & watching Oprah's Big Give. #
  • 22:30 Cheating death, one obnoxious camshow at a time: tinyurl.com/5lp4re #
  • 23:25 A recent Chewbacca-like turn-on for me: tinyurl.com/5uwudz #
  • 23:46 I think it's bedtime. Or booktime, at least. #
  • 00:48 Ohhhhhhhyeah . . . did some stretching, cuddling & breaking up of my stale chi) by candlelight. Delia's warming beans & rotel for chip dip. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: