Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 Nice! I just woke up in a good mood!! A happy Trixie in the morning is a rare thing to behold . . . #
  • 11:39 Did my Monday morning bill pay routine and am going to have some breakfast to the sound of lawnmowers in the sunshine. #
  • 16:12 Got a present for our hairdresser & hung out while Delia was getting her hair done. Now? Need to figure out something to eat. Not ramen. #
  • 17:00 Awesome! Steve Lightspeed banned me from his hearts & roses solo girl board. Mr. fake crimes posting, cries-over-bad-reviews himself. #
  • 17:03 OMG -- looks like he even DELETED the thread. I hate it when people do that. So now everyone can take his word for it that I'm what: mean? #
  • 18:53 Delia's about to do her show while I? I am cold, fat and floundering. #
  • 20:34 We're going to eat in a bit but I'm DETERMINED to get Delia's members-only redesign posted tonight. Just three pages to go . . . #
  • 22:31 Yay! Delia's putting the almost-finishing touches on her redesign . . . only a few more fix-ups to do after this to be ready for reviews. #
  • 00:29 I do not know how Delia tolerates my obnoxiousness sometimes. Members: check out Delia's shiny new "area"! #
  • 00:29 Wading through social networking friend requests, etc. I do NOT know how people find time for this stuff. #
  • 01:28 Something tells me we're supposed to be in bed . . . #
  • 02:12 Hot date tonight with a stack of books: tinyurl.com/5lgz8s #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: