Monday, April 7, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:36 We ate an unhealthy portion of cookies last night while watching Harry Potter last night but it was worth it. Going to figure out today soon #
  • 10:54 Whoah. Trying to catch up with Heather Corinna's blog re: controversy over "I was raped" t-shirt. femmerotic.com/journal/ #
  • 11:42 Going to have a cookie & tea breakfast, then work on an update for members. And try not to get distracted in between. #
  • 12:48 Turning off cam audio while I record something for members so as not to ruin surprise. PS: I *love* the country song, "Behind Closed Doors". #
  • 13:06 Trying to figure out the best settings for software, mic, different ways to input mic (m-audio fasttrack thingy), etc. Already frustrated. #
  • 13:15 It would be cool if more often when I do things I felt like, "Oh! This is easy! I'm really good at this!" An attitude/emotional problem? #
  • 14:13 Sigh. My window of alone-time to make embarrassing recordings is closed; Delia's home from the gym. Maybe I'll try again during her show. #
  • 14:30 Going to have some lunch, regroup, & maybe write some goals & to-do's to share with members so they know what we're working on. #
  • 17:05 Realized it was pouring down rain & the dog was still outside; POURING, & she still has to be coaxed inside out of the downpour. #
  • 17:08 Love bonding with the dog toweling her off. She *loves* it. Maybe that's why she tries to get as soaking wet as possible? #
  • 19:01 Been slogging through chunks of writing for site improvements. Going to have a poop, a cookie & try again to do that recording. #
  • 21:27 Finished recording; quality sucks, but will have to do since I gave my backup mic to my mom. Watching Oprah's Big Give. #
  • 22:07 Am I the only person that is filing an extension rather than doing my taxes this month? You all are so on top of your shit! I'm jealous! #
  • 22:56 Woops! I forgot to turn the audio back on in our bedroom after the dirty story recording. It's back on now & I'm working on posting .mp3's #
  • 23:40 Okey dokey: update posted for members. Going to try to reply to a few emails before bed. #
  • 23:55 Only managed to crank out five email replies, but that's better than none. Going to hit the sack now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: