Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:51 Boo to bad cramps that made my first 2-3 hours of trying to sleep last night torture. Yay to feeling splendid (and gooshy) this morning. #
  • 09:59 Have to eat breakfast then start getting ready for show day. Need to do some cleanup in my room & on my body. #
  • 12:33 Going to reset my machine. For what I hope will be optimal performance during my show (is it optimum or optimal? Hmmm. . . WORDS). #
  • 12:48 I accidentally look like a boy for my show. Afterwards I think I'm going to need a nap since cramps robbed me of full night of sleep. #
  • 14:03 Ahhhh . . . the viewers camz network have been a lot nicer than usual the past few weeks; shows have been really enjoyable. #
  • 15:40 Going for a brisk walk alone. #
  • 17:05 Oh soooooooooo tired. Would go to sleep now if I didn't have a show coming up in less than an hour. Would a half hour nap work? #
  • 17:06 There's a weird flavor in my mouth that makes me think either my apple ginger cider or seaweed ricecakes are off. Or is it just the combo? #
  • 17:43 I look like death warmed over; in a great mood but my energy level is super-low; my show will be a bore. Too tired to masturbate. #
  • 17:59 To expect in my show starting now: in panties: kotex. On stereo: Explosions in the Sky. General atmosphere: remains to be seen. #
  • 19:07 Wow. I think my past 6 or so shows have been extremely pleasant. What could account for the change in energy? Bangs? Shaved pussy? Easter? #
  • 19:08 I didn't even get any freak-outs when I stuck my diving nun dildo into my dripping-with-blood cunt. Very unusual; I like it. #
  • 19:40 What is going on with the world? Everywhere I turn, people are insanely nice, lovable, and rainbow-riddled! And it's not even annoying me! #
  • 20:59 Going to work on getting my catalog & magazine hoarding under control; throwing stuff away, organizing what I keep & setting limits. #
  • 22:22 Going to do some stretching and pick out a book to read before bed after that. #
  • 22:55 Had a really awesome, balanced, wonderful day today. Looking forward to starting a new week tomorrow on the right foot. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: