Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:57 Slept really well last night. I have an hour to do a million things before chat session at noon. #
  • 11:04 Sign of webwhore: buying myself some traffic for my birthday. #
  • 13:18 Rock on!! Got this (in black) for my bday: tinyurl.com/2qmbet (been wanting long time) #
  • 13:18 Now I am going to get outside for some MUCH NEEDED fresh air & exercise. #
  • 16:17 Just got an awesome email from the splendid www.redlightruby.com . Flattery gets me humbly horny. #
  • 18:24 Need to reset my machine; both it and our connection has been very sluggish today, posing annoying obstacles to uploading promos & stuff. #
  • 19:09 Delia's doing her show & I am very sleepy. Must press on to post green gallery before St. Pat's day is over for everyone. #
  • 20:17 Going to take a quick bath before my chat session at the top of the hour. Having hard time resisting my new black cordless vibrating dildo. #
  • 21:19 I think it's cool to play Nina Simone on St. Patrick's Day. #
  • 22:11 It's probably not a good idea to put the bottle of nail polish remover right next to the bottle of mouthwash. #
  • 22:41 I cannot watch High School Confidential; it is way too exploitative and makes me feel uncomfortable. It's just wrong. #
  • 00:32 Is it my imagination or are all the pajama sets at Nordstrom hideously ugly & unflattering? Going to bed. In ugly old pj's. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: