Monday, March 17, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:13 Just woke up; going to have some more morning sex today after we do a couple of other things (let dog in & out 11 times, etc.). #
  • 12:33 I sleep so much better with a hot load of spooge in my cooze (and I wake so much better by rattling off obscene words). #
  • 13:10 Thinking about breakfast. And housework. And my sore knee and back. And how I'm aging. #
  • 14:59 Having a good time cleaning house at my own scattered, inefficient pace. #
  • 16:11 Sorting & organizing my (don't laugh) candles between bedroom & hall closet by scent, color, size, shape, etc. Need more unscented candles. #
  • 16:56 Survived phone calls with my mom & sister making arrangements for their visit later this week for my birthday. Mom on phone = torture. #
  • 17:13 I need to have some lunch or something like it. A yolky fried egg on a muffin and hot tea, perhaps? #
  • 21:16 Our bedroom smells delicious & will be even BETTER when we bring in enchilada leftovers. Been working now it's time for a break. #
  • 23:34 Listening to Big Country while I edit some really dorky pictures of me for St. Patrick's Day. #
  • 02:09 Lucky green pics of me & blog entry: tinyurl.com/2ruxpr #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: