Monday, March 3, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:18 My good morning blog post about my middle-of-the-night fears: tinyurl.com/39pdwl #
  • 12:37 Just got back from grocery & lotion shopping. Going to brew some tea and have some breakfast now. #
  • 13:37 Got sidetracked doing little site fixes & tidying. Brewing tea NOW, filling hot water, getting ready for cozy breakfast. #
  • 16:19 Just updated the SpyOnUs.com members-only area. Now I must prioritize other tasks and desires. #
  • 17:15 Canceled my gamefly and VIP-listener radio subscriptions. Need to put that money to better use. #
  • 20:26 About to eat dinner. How did it get to be dark so quickly? #
  • 21:45 Eating peanut butter cups and watching Oprah's Big Give. #
  • 23:12 Big headache from massive chocolate overdose. #
  • 00:17 Just spent 30+ minutes stretching -- sooooooooooooo yummy and good. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: