Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:48 Up a little too soon. Time to flip the calendar page to the month I turn 35. I always like getting back on an odd number. #
  • 10:57 Time for me to start getting ready for show #1 of the day. Need to shower, capture video, get toys ready, blah blah blah. #
  • 12:31 What a mess; where is the motherfucking head cleaner? Ahhh, there it is. Good spot for it. #
  • 12:31 Going to reset my machine to pave the way for smooth and lovely camshow broadcast in <30 minutes. #
  • 14:04 Sigh. After all the prep I did I forgot to press record; very annoying since I squirted a little & would have liked to have had it on tape. #
  • 14:20 Just wrote back to a couple of members who'd been waiting for me to set them up with BloodyTrixie access. Very hungry now. #
  • 16:47 Having a hard time doing anything, I'm so sleepy. Just going to watch gymnastics until it's time for my next show (about an hour). #
  • 19:03 Just had an awesome orgasm during show #2. Getting to be dinner time. Main focus tonight is hitting my 2 hours of writing later. #
  • 19:08 Q: what is the average person's incentive for reviewing lots of books on Amazon? #
  • 22:59 Just had sex and now I'm going to do some worldbuilding. #
  • 23:14 Why do I feel like vomiting all of the sudden? Must be all the groin-grinding on top of overeating. #
  • 00:52 A more creative Trixie than I: deadtrixie.com #
  • 01:01 It's totally bedtime. I want some munchies & tv even though I should just go straight to sleep. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: