Monday, February 25, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:44 Woke up with bloody fingers; good morning, period! #
  • 09:54 Just made another fertility clinic appointment for "day 3 labs" where they test all of my hormone levels. Should be interesting. #
  • 10:12 Going to fill up a HOT hot water bottle for my cramps, climb back into bed with it, enjoy some tea & breakfast & book(s). #
  • 11:09 I want to go back to sleep but I'm too crampy. Trying to read _The Meaning of Night_ but it's a bore. #
  • 13:47 Awesome. Finally fell asleep on floor after most hideous cramps I've had in years. Light-headed from too many anti-inflamms. Back to bed. #
  • 16:15 Watching a fantastic old movie, "Theodora Goes Wild", and eating lemony chicken soup. I will be fully restored after this! #
  • 16:49 Just ordered $66 worth of ovulation test strips, sperm-friendly lube, and pregnancy tests. Here we go again. #
  • 19:38 Just did my good deed of the day sending some important fix-it tips to a girl with a new site/affiliate prog. Only because she DIDN'Task. #
  • 20:08 What (my) bad period cramps feel like & why I miss them sometimes: tinyurl.com/2kwt5f #
  • 20:22 Time to eat something and stop randomly clicking my mouse in a frenzied mania. #
  • 22:05 Spent some time responding to fan mail, one from a really cool train buff. #
  • 22:33 Bawling my head off after watching Diablo Cody WIN. ROCK ON!!!!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: