Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:21 Went to sleep "early" last night so up at a more normal time to get ready for my shows today. Still with the wrong hormones/no period. #
  • 09:50 I feel sorry for men. I REALLY do. If all of life is like PMS for them. Kill kill KILL!!!! #
  • 10:51 Fiddling with a different cam setup for shows so I can record them. Annoyed by a cam network not having links to performers' sites. #
  • 15:41 Soaking up some Vitamin D & finishing a (not very good) book. Missing one of my fave places in Tacoma: tinyurl.com/yq6mmq #
  • 16:29 I feel very guilty & stressed-out by the favors my mom and sister want from us during a period of time when we have to focus on selves. #
  • 16:33 Man, I just cannot seem to let go of wanting to SCREAM at people right now. Family: put your yards & stupid house-painting projects on hold. #
  • 17:12 I feel a bit better after unloading/venting on poor Delia and having a little cry. But just barely. God grant me the fucking ESTROGEN. #
  • 17:16 Considering performing my next show as a barren wasteland and emotional zombie. Wow, I sure sound depressed/ing. Sorry -- it will pass. #
  • 21:01 My show actually cheered me up. So did our taco leftovers dinner. We're going to snack on veggies now & watch Michael Clayton. #
  • 21:13 Yay for awesome people who joined my/our site(s) this week, especially those who committed to long membership terms. Improves my mood! #
  • 00:14 Whoa! Michael Clayton was SO GOOD! I am having a literal BLAST farting the most sulfur-scented farts imaginable. Watching Firefly. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: