Friday, January 4, 2008

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:22 Up a bit earlier than I'd like to be, sucking on a cough drop. Wondering if I have it in me to be ambitious about work AND exercise. #
  • 08:45 Found some years-old pics I need for update. Did some checkbook maint. Realize I am still really very sleepy. #
  • 09:09 Reading awesome Hobo Stripper post: tinyurl.com/22pwgg #
  • 10:15 Had some bfast, did some reading & research; going to brew more tea, download pics and do some photo editing & gallery building. #
  • 10:29 Wasting time trying to download pics from camera since PC refuses to acknowledge drive as anything but an mp3 device. WASTE OF TIME. #
  • 12:21 Posted in members-only masturbation log: tinyurl.com/yunk3g #
  • 12:39 Sometimes it's really weird to google yourself. Interesting what gets reposted in a legit way and what gets stolen (like my twitter profile) #
  • 13:45 Had some lunch and now I need to bathe & get ready to go have some cavities filled. Mouth open endlessly while congested? Prospect sucks. #
  • 14:24 In my googling-self sidetrack came across this cool personal queer foot site: www.bqfp.net/bergwww/index.htm #
  • 16:45 I love to eat for comfort; after dentist appointment I am sorely in need of comfort, but am too numb to eat. I'd gnash my teeth BUT . . . #
  • 18:37 Obama???!!!????!!!! Excitamente! Going to have dinner now. Glad Delia keeps up on THE NEWS. #
  • 20:43 We're both feeling very emotional after watching coverage of the Iowa caucus. Go www.barackobama.com/ !!!!!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: