Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:47 Just warming up this morning: today is my "show day". God grant me nerves of steel. #
  • 09:57 Set up today's major to-do list on pageflakes. Going to have a leisurely breakfast with inspiration reading to get me in right good mood. #
  • 11:34 Trying to make a new mix for my shows today, but napster is being a soggy cuntrag. Fucking HATE forced installs. #
  • 14:10 Ahhhh, had a nice chatty show punctuated by a splendid orgasm without any remarks like, "shuttup bitch! We didn cum to hear you TALK!" #
  • 14:11 What I DID hear is that the combination of my hairy pussy and large nipples (he meant aereolas) is ewwwwwwwwwwww, gross. #
  • 15:32 Getting ready for show #2. Trying to figure out what to wear.Wish I had a puffy snowsuit. Maybe I'll find one for next week . . . #
  • 19:10 Man, I am going to have to drink EmergenC all the time now -- two packsets a day and I'm CRAZY energized! Except for the nap I just took. #
  • 20:08 Really upset: seems like most of my feedback on NF (phone sex) calls has disappeared. Those had sentimental value to me. #
  • 20:25 A bolt of pain just shot through my left boob for no reason. Or maybe it's muscle UNDER my boob; it's really hard to tell. Felt like boob. #
  • 20:45 Just managed to respond to about eleven emails over the past 90 minutes. It doesn't sound like much, but yeah. Email is time consuming. #
  • 21:16 Lusting over old cam archives of myself: my boobs were so much better on birth control, and my face was so much prettier with dark hair. #
  • 21:54 News Flash Time! Members join me on Rude. #
  • 23:17 Nice and relaxing news flash session; now it's time for an almost-midnight snack. I'm obsessed with bacon lately. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: