Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:48 Awake. Going to eat then go to the gym. Must be more productive today than I was(n't) yesterday. #
  • 10:26 Finally bought a swiffer yesterday; Delia is going hog wild with it this morning. Gooooooooood, girlfriend! #
  • 10:59 Don't know what's going on w/our SOY cams, but hope it will resolve itself by the time we get back from the gym. Other cams are up. #
  • 13:38 Back from the gym & feeling groovy. Going to have soup for lunch & listen to This American Life. It's a NO TELEVISION day for us. #
  • 16:07 Christmas-themed photo shoot shopping (nearly) DONE; spent $284.95 so far (doesn't include stuff we already had/does include some extras). #
  • 17:11 Just got back from fan mailbox and shopping for dinner-time groceries. Feeling wired. Need a transitional task to focus my mental "powers". #
  • 18:20 Carefully balancing budget. Writing a card / sending a check to my mom as kinda payment on loans/help for her to get cast-friendly clothes. #
  • 18:46 Just peed in a cup (been doing this often); hoping for pink line to materialize saying I'm ovulating. #
  • 20:49 Had a lovely dinner & more TAL. Hanging out in our chatroom now. Alone. Listening to Twin Peaks soundtrack. My glasses are dirty. #
  • 22:37 I keep forgetting how much exercise exhausts me when I've let myself get totally out of shape. Ready to drop dead right now. #
  • 01:39 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . stretching feels SO FUCKING GOOD. Absolutely transported; exercise is starting to pay off with near-bliss. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: