Friday, January 7, 2011

From Twitter 01-06-2011



  • 00:03:57: Thanks! @reynashouse #nothingbetterthan big tits n luscious asses! @Sam38G @KatVonTease420 @tastytrixie @DiamondJames @BambiDollface ...
  • 00:14:35: Intriguing! RT @rollertrain just had a HUGE AHA! moment involving a previous portrait & @tastytrixie. it involves blood, glass and a big...
  • 01:08:58: Members: new naughty guest gallery posted for you and non-nude foot/sock/toe fetish video! Glad I got this done tonight.
  • 01:31:49: Hugs to @rollertrain - thanks for the chat and the email and the spiritual love force of visceral grooviness and noodlebrains underlying it.
  • 01:54:43: I really just want to fall asleep in a steamy bathtub full of chili con carne right now, but forcing myself to do 3 minutes of exercision.
  • 01:55:59: No, make that *13* minutes. AT LEAST! Cramming all the ways my body wants to move all day into a teeny chunk of breaking up stale chi.
  • 02:33:49: I am running chkdsk for real now. Except not on the volumes I wanted. Fuuuuck. I need to go to bed. WITH CHILI!
  • 13:04:34: I'm going to the cabin to shower/get ready to come back here and shoot pictures. A whole bunch, I hope!
  • 21:23:55: I'm excited about the lighting concept, etc. @DeliaTS & I have going on for at least one shoot tonight.
  • 21:24:33: FYI: "lighting concept" always reminds me of Clueless, which I'm not ashamed to admit is one of my favorite movies.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: