Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:59 Really sleepy after having nightmares all night long. Seriously, I was asleep less than 90 minutes & already deeply immersed in freaky shit. #
  • 13:28 HILARIOUS: World War II is full of plot holes, and the writers should all be fired: bit.ly/c43Lyf #
  • 14:45 People making me suck up their cigarette smoke on a summer day waiting for a ferry make me HATE.HUMANS.SO MUCH!!!! #
  • 14:54 Seriously, the skin around my mouth is burning from these shitholes' smoke. I turned up STATIC on my radio to drown out their noises tho. #
  • 15:08 Ugh. Just noticed they have those stupid TESTICL ES hanging from the rear of their stupid shiny red moron truck. #
  • 15:21 On a more positive note, The Mountain: twitpic.com/25bfxz #
  • 00:21 Glad to be home! Looking forward to some Star Trek & cuddles with @DeliaTS. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: