Friday, June 4, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:40 RT @jizlee: Rue McClanahan's performance of the unabashedly sexual Blanche was a sex-positive role model for me. #thankyouforbeingafriend #
  • 14:52 I recorded a vlog for members with my salon-fresh blonde hair, complete with description of dude practically saying "hubba hubba" on street. #
  • 14:52 But before I work on encoding & uploading it, I need to eat. And fill up my new hot water bottle that @DeliaTS bought me! #
  • 16:16 5 of 5 stars to Tinkers by Paul Harding bit.ly/bWw7L0 #
  • 16:20 My eyes are on fire after bawling my head off finishing that beautiful, go rgeous book. #
  • 19:33 I'm #reading Shanghai Girls by Lisa See bit.ly/9hYA8a #
  • 19:34 There's a strange white powder inside one of the books I just checked out at the library. #
  • 22:49 Been planning most important shoots with @DeliaTS to get done BEFORE her surgery. Not very much time left with little puffy titties! #
  • 23:31 I just hallucinated something running across the floor. No, I'm not on any drugs or having flashbacks. I'm just insane, apparently. #
  • 00:24 Very interesting: RT @joepennant: Interesting piece // Paulina Porizkova : Fame According To Me: huff.to/cT7uTj #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: