Friday, June 25, 2010

From Twitter 06-24-2010



  • 09:35:43: Ugh. Barely after 9 am and some shithole in the neighborhood has a loud saw or weedwhacker or something running. Go to hell, fucker.
  • 09:39:17: Here's my Wizard's 1st Rule "review": @KylieCallMe http://goodreads.com/review/show/85941731 I was disappointed in the TV show, though.
  • 11:18:26: I totally have a half-nekkid Thursday post but wordpress is being a scabby pus-hole and not letting me take it out of "scheduled" mode.
  • 11:56:47: Okey dokey: these pics of me in grey stockings & glasses might be SLIGHTLY more than HALF naked, but they'll have to do: http://is.gd/d2oEJ
  • 12:05:21: Building promos (fiddling with pics & writing text) for @DeliaTS site always gets me worked up so I'm going to have a quickie with vibe.
  • 12:08:05: Note: this masturbation session will not be very exciting to spy on. Probably won't last long & you might not know what I'm doing.
  • 12:14:24: Okay, back to work (told you it was going to be fast). Not in bed @badboynum1 - at my desk as usual watching j/o vid on computer.
  • 13:47:27: I'm spending waaaaaay too much time building these promos. Need lunch. Need cardio. Need STRETCHING. Need to quicken my pace.
  • 15:58:49: Just got home from a walk on the beach. Totally awesome except for being flummoxed by why we don't do that EVERY DAY.
  • 18:55:15: Thanks for the sweet, spexy feedback, @adorableaudrey @prattdanny and @avflox !
  • 22:31:23: Just took a bath in colloidal oatmeal, oiled my face & am about to lotion up.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: