Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:57 So. I haven't pooped the whole time we've been here. Travel really doesn't agree with my bowels. Pray for poop, people everywhere! #
  • 11:51 Thank you @chaosaka - your prayers (and mine) were just answered . . . that was effective! Not three days worth, but a relief anyway. #
  • 16:13 Mmmm . . . walked to Grace Cathedral then back to Union Square and had the best food at King of Thai Noodle House. Readying to shoot now. #
  • 16:42 I can tell @DeliaTS really wants me to get ready now but I can't imagine even a week with makeup & hair tools could make me sexy-up enough. #
  • 19:36 Shooting with natural light in a city equals being a total exhibitionist with the curtains/blinds OPEN for all to see @DeliaTS stroking it. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: