Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:02 Delicious = getting enough sleep last night & waking up knowing I have enough cushy socks freshly laundered to pack for our trip. #
  • 11:55 I look like a ragamuffin but that's not stopping me from going to a meeting and running today's errands: Phase I. #
  • 15:21 Just posted a scrolling striptease gallery featuring my tits in a white satin bra, hair in a messy updo, and GLASSES in members-only blog! #
  • 15:25 Oh, and check out this gorgeous photo of my girlfriend @DeliaTSin black thigh highs with silver-trimmed lace tops: is.gd/c3kKy #
  • 15:27 Now it's time for some exercise (want to see me jiggling while jumping around?) Also, thanks @wbahner ! #
  • 20:16 I have to tackle this one really annoying thing on my to-do list for today: SHOWER! I know, I'm so sexy when I'm unclean!! #
  • 20:21 It's terrible when I feel smug/relieved/reassured when younger webwhores start packing on the pounds the same way I have. #
  • 21:53 I got busted masturbating by our lesbian friends who stopped by to have us sign a card! They put on a little grope & kiss show on cam! #
  • 22:06 I guess I need to stop referring to "our lesbian friends" as if there are only two of them. Who are always together. #
  • 23:03 I need to stop spying on @amberlily and start packing!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: