Monday, May 10, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:47 This particular asshole? She needs to read some self-help books to stabilize & action-plan before making the mother's day call. #
  • 13:39 I would pretty much kill for some xanax or ativan or valium or all three right now. #
  • 14:35 Self-massage is a very good thing if you can't afford a pro to do it for you. Because there is no such thing as a "free" massage. #
  • 16:49 RIGHT when I get on a roll working on stuff I want to do, I am forced/thrust into technical problem-solver crap-work zone. #
  • 16:50 And my mom calls back right in the midst of it!!! <insert hysterical nervous breakdown laught er here> #
  • 16:57 By the way, Gosford Park is one of the saddest movies to watch on Mother's Day. Along with The Hours. Love them both! #
  • 18:16 Consolation mother's day hugs to all women out there who actually WANT to have kids, but can't for whatever reason(s). #
  • 19:30 Picking out stuff to shoot in while we're away. We're not packing the lights so don't want to "waste" good outfits on unreliable light. #
  • 21:28 Very fortunate that I can have everything I want right now: to get in bed with @DeliaTS, snackydoodles and a bad/funny movie. #
These were chunks o f my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: