Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 08:03 Going back to bed (& sleep, I hope); just got up to see if our cable stabilized so I could reconnect most of our spycams. Toodles! #
  • 08:25 It's so windy it sounds like our house is going to fold up. The sky is super blue! #
  • 08:34 Oh god almighty neighbor-fuckers!! 8:30 in the morning is too early to start hammering on your construction projects! #
  • 08:37 Groan! Just looked up the noise ordinances; apparently in our town you can start your noise at 7 am on the weekdays. Fuckin morning people! #
  • 11:38 We have a high wind warning in effect until 9 pm tonight. It's creepy-weird with the clear blue sky to have this FORCE ripping through. #
  • 12:13 I'm starting to responding to our farts by reciting blog-spam comments to them: "What charming message. Can I too can help you something?" #
  • 14:11 Celebrating my members-only area's 8 year anniversary with nudey pics, memories and goals: digg.com/u1V795 #
  • 15:28 @DreamnetRob That's so hot with the pumps and the tight denim scrunched around the ankles. Very inspiring - I want to copy it! #
  • 15:36 Gearing up to get some exercise (in the parlor / on cam, bottomless . . . JIGGLING with great generosity). #
  • 16:33 I'm holding my left arm against my body in a special way to try to hide some of my belly fat on one of my WebWhoreHQ voyeur cam angles. #
  • 18:32 It's a big funny mess when one woman who can't do stripper moves (me) tries to teach her tranny GF how to do them. Legs UP! Twitch heels! #
  • 22:06 Tip of the day: to see my MOST RECENT UPDATES look under the banner of "My Most Recent Updates" on my members-only home page. Too obvious? #
  • 22:25 Taking forever (okay, less than two hours so far) to make a promo template for something. But I'll use it a lot so it MUST be good. #
  • 2 2:37 I have two words for you: overdevelopment and runoff. Sick of them not being part of the mainstream coverage of extreme flooding. #
  • 23:24 I can't believe tonight is the first time I've googled about my obsessive-compulsive scab-picking. Sigh. I have some issues. #
  • 00:26 I feel *so* much better now that we happened across an episode of Voyager with Ferengis in it. Phew! Sweet silly relief. Dumb ending tho. #
  • 01:04 Yum . . . we just engaged in some sweet fucking and dripped out the wet spot right in the middle. Sweet dreams! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automat ically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: