Monday, May 3, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 12:40 About to become hysterical with fear and despair and loss reading Ursula K. Le Guin's _The Eye of the Heron_. #
  • 12:46 It's too bad so few people are aware we're on the brink of living in a police state & don't even know why that's bad in the first place. #
  • 14:57 Woot! I'm a GoodReads librarian now so I can upload cover art on editions missing it & editor info like this: digg.com/u1V2vt #
  • 15:00 Seriously, I am truly accomplishing other stuff - that book stuff was just a tiny two minute time out. #
  • 15:34 Updated metatags and preview pics & took out audio pro mises (sigh) on my site tour's webcam page: tastytrixie.com/clean/cams.html #
  • 20:11 It's so quiet/empty here with @DeliaTS gone to a meeting and no Nico / dog in the house. Making a slab of french toast & turkey sausage. #
  • 23:12 Going to reset our modem and router since our connection is really scatty & it's making half of our voyeur cams unstable. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: