Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 11:23 I love tenderly, pointedly scratching my anus THROUGH the fabric of my thin nightgown. Touchtouch . . . RUB . . . pat . . . SCRATCH. #
  • 12:28 Lunch in a park with @DeliaTS last month. twitpic.com/1k1kmh #
  • 12:28 Testing to see if I can still tweet from my phone. . . #
  • 12:32 Phew! Thought I ruined ability to send tweets from my phone when changed to display "private number" on caller id. Guess texts are diff. #
  • 12:45 We are so bad at taking days off at home; only way to stay off of computers & work is to leave the house. Which we're prepping to do. #
  • 19:27 Mmmmm . . . I love the smell of cucumber guts . . . . @DeliaTS is making deviled eggs, falafel and tzatziki sauce for dinner. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: