Sunday, May 9, 2010

From Twitter 05-08-2010



  • 12:09:17: My show is at the top of the hour! @DeliaTS show is at 3 pacific / 6 eastern today (it was wrong on the camz schedule but she fixed it).
  • 14:09:48: Had 3 good cums in my camshow, 2 while fucking my ass but didn't get any tips! Oh well, you can't have EVERYthing.
  • 14:47:34: Brewing some hot chai - going to spend some time in darkened bedroom with lunch and mild (yay!) period cramps. Mmmm . . . bliss!
  • 20:44:39: Oh god yummy yay for comfort food: @DeliaTS made green curry chicken and rice with a bunch of green onions & cashews for extra texture.
  • 21:18:45: Yay for bats! Love seeing them and so glad @DeliaTS spotted some flapping and diving and flitting around & called me out to watch.
  • 23:45:57: Was just looking at my cunt in a mirror and my peehole looks abnormally dilated. Like totally OPEN. I don't know what to think about that.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: