Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 13:57 It's a good thing I got some serenity BEFORE I picked up that obscenely expensive prescription. #
  • 14:39 Homophobia & GenderFear erase another young person: RT @aagblog: WTF is wrong with people: bit.ly/cZGYRV #
  • 14:40 Sidenote: I can't find any google results for #genderfear - surely I can't be the first person to use this term! #
  • 14:41 Mantra: don't buy another domain name don't buy another domain name don't buy another domain name don't buy another domain name don't buy an #
  • 14:45 Denying someone exists is psychological fucking warfare. Institutionalized bullying like that? Makes my head explode with vengeful hatred. #
  • 14:53 I need to limit my clicking on depressing news links temporarily; I forget how extremely depressed shit makes me when I'm already sad. #
  • 22:26 After the trauma of paying bills tonight after a REALLY shitty week for sales, I am counting our blessings: thankful we have plenty of food! #
  • 23:33 I know it's almost midnight, but I'm putting on a sports bra and tennis shoes and socks and nothing else and exercising. On cam, members! #
  • 00:43 Grrrr...parlor cam frozen & some cams disconnected so all that cute & energetic bouncing & exercising was unwatched. Boo! #
  • 01:57 Well THAT was an adventure! Lost power to part of our house (the part we were in) while @DeliaTS showered & I dried hair. FLIPPED/back up. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: