Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:23 I've obviously got real class if people get to my site by searching for "appalachian terror unit / it's far from fucking over". #
  • 11:17 It is now time for nearly-naked exercising. On our spycams!! tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 12:56 Cable slowed to a crawl. Waited on hold for 15 minutes for condescending tech dude to tell me I should power cycle my router more often. #
  • 13:27 Phew! Finally narrowed down a big gallery w/me wearing a see-through slip & gold sandals to 199 pics (still too many). Uploading Pt I now. #
  • 21:15 I just posted "The Industrious Nor seman" in the Fantasies & Temptations category of my members-only blog: is.gd/bA7u7 #
  • 22:17 Done posting 199 new pics for our members of me! You can see a free preview or click thru as a member here: is.gd/bAaHL #
  • 22:36 Why do people not understand that May Day is a special holiday? #
  • 22:43 @katstories Rad!! And all the more reason to send you virtual interstate hugs . . . #
  • 01:33 Mmmmm . . . we just fucked. It was sweet and wet & we both came in minutes at the same time. Because we're fortunate that way. #
  • 01:33 Well, really because we get off on each other being about to come. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: