Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:49 I think it may be official that in my "old" age, my once-totally blue eyes are developing muddy brown circles around the pupils. #
  • 12:21 Way overdue for exercise so going to try to do cardio and a long stretch. Yes, on cam! Members go here:tinyurl.com/spyonus #
  • 13:58 Yum. Life feels so SO good when I take care of myself. The rain is beautiful, breathing is beautiful, life is filled with exquisite details. #
  • 17:22 I need emotional healing after doing a *tiny* bit of tax stuff, paying bills, checkbook balancing, etc. Tired of this weekly $ terror dance. #
  • 19:17 Put my showtimes & chat on the calendar for this month & blocked out probable camshow days for May. Might add PRIVATES to the schedule later #
  • 23:10 Added a couple more pics to my Goodreads profile & feeling inspired to shoot more with books: goodreads.com/trixiefontaine #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: