Thursday, April 15, 2010

From Twitter 04-14-2010



  • 16:56:10: We just got home from a glorious night off. Weather is gorgeous, we're stuffed, we're sleepy ... and our dog seemed to love the pet resort.
  • 18:53:11: The "perfect" end to a day off? Printing out our extension-to-file tax forms. And paying bills. It sucks, but then I won't have to tomorrow.
  • 22:58:05: Taking a break from watching This is Spinal Tap and just noticed our friend @juliastockings is on twitter now -- sweet! Follow her!
  • 23:02:57: Tomorrow I need to work my ass off. Towards that end I might not allow myself to check my email until the end of the day.
  • 23:09:52: @JaneBurgess What kind is it? We have been staving off new camcorder purchases for exactly that reason. Good luck!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: