Thursday, April 1, 2010

From Twitter 03-31-2010



  • 12:39:04: I saw big tawny brown wings of something out the window this morning. And now I'm going to take a shower with new shampoo.
  • 13:57:09: I am such a sucker. Any time I read/hear/see stories about letters people write to the president I get teary-eyed. I'M A SUCKER!!!!!
  • 16:23:18: Installing new webcam in the bedroom and preparing to switch them around to optimize them. @DeliaTS will have a new/additional one too.
  • 16:55:03: Gah! My cell phone in the 90s stayed charged for WEEKS. New phones are such fucking JUICEHOGS! Hate plugging in all of the time.
  • 16:56:02: We need to have sex or something because my temper is aflare, my tolerance for aggravation is low, etc. I need to adjust priorities.
  • 17:26:19: Family is on island next to us for a couple days so I'm making a spontaneous dinner visits to get some oxytocin-riddled cuddles from nep ...
  • 17:37:13: http://twitpic.com/1ca1rl - Lifeboat on the ferry.
  • 17:46:26: Old woman by me wearing stylish granny boots is humming horrifying tune trailing out while guy w/chromosomal abnormality moans loudly.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: