Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:14 NOT OKAY, handyman, to call sometime while we're sleeping then drop by within hours this morning. Inconsiderate jackass. #
  • 10:54 I'm off to be tortured by the uber-femme at the hair salon. RETCH. #
  • 14:47 Putting another layer of shine/top coat on my toenails before I shave and continue getting ready to shoot. #
  • 15:51 Note: China Glaze's Strawberry Fields enamel is NOT shiny enough; putting on a third layer of top coat to try to add gloss. #
  • 16:08 @Elligirl maybe this particular color is sort of gritty (only word I can think of) because of(?) a gold shimmer in it. #
  • 17:30 @Elligirl See, I need more girlfriends to let me in on these secrets before I am drawn to those glittering flake bottles again! #
  • 21:40 Oooh . . . @DeliaTS was hit up by a guy who is the perfect amount of local to us who could shoot with her. REALLY hope it works out! #
  • 21:43 twitpic.com/1ar6z3 - Salon fresh blonde hair (also what I wore to record members-only vlog tonight). #
  • 21:44 twitpic.com/1ar74e - The Virgin Mary all stretched out across my chest. #< /a>
  • 22:12 Okey okey -- new video and vlog all posted up & ready for my members; a little past my goal of being done with work by 10 pm. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: