Monday, March 22, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 10:08 @DreamnetRob Ahhhhh, I still think they were responsible for that rash of compromised twitter accounts (like mine)awhile back. #
  • 10:11 @DreamnetRob Yeah, no kidding. Of course, I don't know for sure & maybe it will come back up; still, I stopped using them after that. #
  • 11:55 At a free movie. There's a dude here wearing an orange life jacket all buckled up. #
  • 18:45 I took a nap and dreamt of railroad tracks, big waves, and a lady running a bed & breakfast who bathed me. #
  • 21:48 I made my hair HUGE to go wat ch belly dancers but they were sold out by the time we got there. Wah!!! #
  • 23:56 Been watching "A Serious Man" and eating naughty food (pate, prosciutto, etc.)in bed to make up for our going-out fail. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: