Saturday, March 13, 2010

From Twitter 03-12-2010



  • 10:52:58: Had some amazing kissing in my dreams mixed in with a drowned dog (I think it was an Irish Setter) & a cocksucking dare.
  • 14:07:28: If I had a personal assistant I would be WORKING right now instead of heading out to run stupid stupid errands.
  • 15:20:27: PMS sucks. I can think about nothing but food, sleep, hating, killing, crying and fucking.
  • 16:24:45: Having two separate technical problems on one of our machines broadcasting from our bedroom. Driving me frustrated.
  • 16:44:22: This site continues to blow my mind and earn my respect with its intelligence & fairness to lots of perspectives: http://contexts.org/
  • 16:51:05: Sorry, voyeurs for looking half-dead. I'm trying to force myself to do things but lethargy is eating my brains. Hope my period comes SOON!
  • 18:58:56: Editing a promotional video for a project I'm giving myself for my birthday (March 17th, but a webwhore's birthday lasts for WEEKS!).


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: