Friday, March 12, 2010

From Twitter 03-11-2010



  • 00:11:46: I want to eat all of that up in my mouth NOMNOMNOM RT @StripperTweets: http://twitpic.com/17uu9s - but seriously, I'm wasting this outfit.
  • 00:12:53: Apparently I am long overdue for a bedtime snack. Now I am going to leave my computer again with so much done & so much left UNdone.
  • 01:08:39: I think I must be really confused about life. Or maybe on the verge of a BREAKTHROUGH! Aka "psychotic break".
  • 10:48:21: If I take in a laptop to be fixed and disclose in advance "yes, there's a vid of someone being fucked by a horse" that they won't report me?
  • 10:51:17: Also, being that it's morning I'm beginning to think about that future "boom boom" LOL if you know what I mean. Pow! Not so distant future.
  • 13:09:58: Americans do not like people who start things but never finish them. That is why I am a man without a country.
  • 13:50:50: My GF @DeliaTS is taking me and the dog for a walk to burn off some of our nervous energy.
  • 16:22:42: Watching The Tudors and eating some chili for lunch.
  • 17:07:51: Lately I've been totally wiped out post-lunch, unable to think, barely keeping my eyes open. I hope once my period starts that will be over.
  • 18:27:52: My face is on FIRE . . . I don't know why I feel so feverish. It's really weird. Like I have a sunburn sort of but that's not possible.
  • 19:03:11: I think The Tudors is inspiring me to fantasize about having a set of leather pajamas. Not that they wore leather PJ's, but LEATHER! In BED!
  • 19:11:50: FUCKED UP: RT @BradSabbath: http://chatroulettemap.com grabs the IP addresses of users, a screenshot, and pinpoints them on the map.
  • 20:00:27: Just got out of the shower which means lotion time is coming soon . . .
  • 20:13:55: @SequoiaRedd Yeah, we have to thank @AmberLily for turning us on to it. There is no greater eye candy available via television.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: