Friday, February 19, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 09:48 Holy mother-WTF: school administrators covertly activating laptop webcams students take home to spy on them: is.gd/8Fgtt via @radmul #
  • 12:02 Funny = nurse worrying she should use a smaller needle to give me my B vitamin shot because I'm "so thin!" Bwahahaha! #
  • 16:51 I don't know how many hard resets this particular machine can stomach. #
  • 17:06 OMG -- seriously, computer ... are you trying to destroy my mindcells? @DeliaTS desk cam locked up and have to do ANOTHER hard reset to fix. #
  • 17:23 Fuck me running. Just when HouseCamz starts working now I can't open the Rude broadcaster. NIGHTMARE! Wonder if flash update screwed me. #
  • 17:30 Fuck me running. That computer seems to be dying and I totally can't deal with that right now. "Invalid work queue item" now. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. #
  • 17:59 Okay . . . all of our cams are up. PRAYING for that main spycam computer to just fucking hold up and hold on. Paying bills now. #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: