Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Life Yesterday, in Posts of 140 Characters or Less

  • 07:38 Did I really just wake up at 7:30 am? I guess that's what happens when you go to sleep before midnight. #
  • 09:14 I totally want to go back to bed, but instead I know I should exercise and I'll feel more alive. You may spy on me if you're a member. #
  • 09:19 twitpic.com/13lwvh - I'm spying on @minasmusings (well, her cleavage & kitty cat). #
  • 10:06 Listening to tunes on sunylyons.com and editing pictures of me in a bodysuit & long socks. #
  • 10:18 I dislike it when my face looks like that of a smug cartoon frog in photographs. Like m y lips are clamped together to retain a live fly. #
  • 14:38 Had a great phone convo w/our 3 yr old nephew who told me all about how Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker were playing with lightsabers, etc. #
  • 16:03 LOL! @DeliaTS was caught off guard by my awesome impression of a chainsaw & lost her balance during crane pose!! #
These were chunks of my life yesterday as posted on my twitter page, automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: