Thursday, February 11, 2010

From Twitter 02-10-2010



  • 00:56:00: Just recorded my vlog for members and am uploading it now. Hope it goes fast so I can share it all and go to bed!
  • 00:58:52: Hot pics I took of my seamstress girlfriend @DeliaTS wearing slutty Valentine bodystocking! http://deliats.com/blog/?p=385
  • 01:01:47: So disrespectful when popups intrude on the reading of an obituary online. Perfect example of why intrusive ads SUCK ASS.
  • 01:23:07: I'm a webwhore but instead of fucking & sucking for work I wait for things to TRANSCODE. This shouldn't even be in my fucking VOCABULARY.
  • 01:40:01: Phew!! My Cum-Dripping Reverse Cowgirl video plus my vlog is now available for enjoyment & download in my members-only area!
  • 01:55:21: I'm noticing that I look/feel a lot happier in my vlogs & videos & pictures lately than I maybe ever have before. I feel good about this.
  • 11:47:18: "Morning has broken" sounds so very SAD unless you sing it out loud.
  • 12:56:03: I've done all of my good-for-me-in-the-morning stuff EXCEPT exercise . . . really need to step away from the computer & take care of my bod.
  • 14:10:40: Tweeps: I need your recs for WP plugins to decrease comment spambots, like a captcha requirement.
  • 15:46:51: Back from getting b-vitamins shot into my butt and picking up some firewood. It actually feels like winter for once this year. Like snow.
  • 16:05:45: Life is good; @DeliaTS is building a fire. Isn't that romantic? We hardly ever use our fireplace, especially during daylight.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: